Since 1879, Taylor’s Jewellers has built a heritage in the fine jewellery and watch business on Prince Edward Island based on integrity, trust and courteous service. We are proud to feature Canadian Diamonds, fine jewellery and exceptional time pieces.
Taylor’s Jewellers is the exclusive Canadian dealer of AWC watches. AWC offers beautiful timepieces in stylized and elegant designs, all made and finished to Swiss quality standards.
Other services include appraisals, ring restoration and sizing, claw re-tipping, watch batteries, watch band replacements, engraving and in-store jewellery cleaning.
Taylor’s Jewellers is one of the oldest shops in the city of Charlottetown. Taylor’s was first opened in 1879 at 121 Grafton Street (the current home of Grand Senses Spa). Taylor’s has been proudly serving Islanders for just under 140 years and counting.
A gentleman named J.F. McKay operated a jewellery store at 121 Grafton street for a time but in 1879 his stock was purchased by G.H. Taylor and Taylor’s Jewellers was born. Mr. George Taylor had emigrated to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island from England. The family roots he put down in Charlottetown remain strong.